Do you need a new height safety system on your building or rooftop?
Set it up right the first time and save your building thousands over the life of your building, would you like us to show you how?
We have an expert team of qualified height safety system inspectors and installers who can help you with any of your height safety needs.
- Design, supply and installation of a new height safety system.
- Provide a documented in depth audit of your current height safety system.
- Remove and replace incompliant components of your height safety system to meet current standards.
- Complete annual inspections and certifications as per the Australian Standards
- Create the necessary onsite documentation all buildings require such as operator manuals
We are not limited to only anchor points like a lot of other companies. We can offer you a complete service including:
- Anchor Point Systems for Rope Access & Fall Arrest
- Static Lifeline Systems
- Davit Arm & Rail Systems
- Guardrail & Walkways
- Ladders and Bridges
- Access Hatches & Platforms
- Portable Weighted A-Frames
We are a member of the WAHA and complete all work in accordance their industry code of practice, which is the highest standard currently in Australia